Saturday 3 September 2011

Ruby

These are recent pictures of Ruby. Any photographer would know how difficult it is to get a picture of a dog looking directly at your camera. But with a little help of food I got him to look towards the camera but not directly at it. The first and second pictures are my personal favourite. On the first one I held the food just beside the camera, and if I brought the camera to close to him he would try reach forward and grab it, but the thing about the picture I like is the how clearly you can see the light through the whiskers and how the light hits his eye.


 I love this picture. Although you can't see it in the picture, I threw a piece of bread in the air and this was the result. And it's funny how his ears stick out in it.
 In this picture he was just staring at a piece of food I had in my hand.
As in this one to. 

2 comments:

  1. He is awesome, and one of the most loving dogs I know. He knows how to look good in a photo.... but for a reward of course :)

    ReplyDelete